Covid Procedures - Outdoor Dining
Our Covid procedures for outdoor dining
• Entry will be strictly via the main pub front door, so that we can ensure everyone has been registered. This also helps us manage capacity.
• We are now required to sign in every member of each party, this can be done via the NHS track and trace app or by manually filling in a form which we will be providing.
• Please note that all tables have a two-hour time slot unless previously agreed otherwise.
• Face masks must be worn until you have sat down at your table, when moving away from your table e.g., to go to the toilet or leaving until you get to the exit gate.
• Table service will be in place for both food and drink, please remember to be patient with our staff.
• To make things as easy as possible for our staff, payment will be taken at your table unless asked otherwise, with payment taken once food or drink has been ordered.
• Please come prepared for the Great British Weather as NO refunds will be given if the weather suddenly changes. We can offer a takeaway as an alternative if the weather changes.
• Blankets will be available for you to rent for a small charge of £2 (all proceeds will be donated to a charity of our choice).
• Lastly, we would like to ask you for your patience during these new restrictions, we are all new to this so it will take time for our staff to get used to the new environment in which they work in.
The Apple Inn